Since its beginning in 1976, Mid-Town Body Repair has held true to its values of honesty, excellent quality, and providing customer satisfaction. These are the reasons it has grown from its original 3,000 square foot building on Battleground Ave, to its current size of 20,000 square feet located at 401 W Gate City Blvd in Greensboro, NC. President and Owner, Dennis Reittinger, is dedicated to providing the best automotive repair service possible to each and every customer. Today, Mid-Town Body Repair has a staff of approximately 20 employees. In 2013 we changed our company logo in support of our co-owner Karen Reittinger and everyone effected by breast cancer.
About the owner
Dennis Reittinger is an active member among the auto body community. Here are just a few of the organizations in which he remains active:
- Board Member of the Guilford Technical Community College (GTCC) Advisory Committee for their Auto Body School.
- Committee member for I-Car (Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair) for continuing education of auto body technicians and excellence in the industry.
- Assists on committees at Weaver Education center to insure accredited training for future technicians.
- Participated in the NC – Skills USA 2004 State Conference for high school and college students in the field.
- He is a member of the Better Business Bureau, IABA (Independent Auto Body Association), and IGO (Independent Garage owners).
- He is a very active supporter of the Triad community.